1. General T&Cs
• SELFRIDGES+ is an online delivery subscription service, giving you unlimited deliveries for 12 months for an annual fee for all orders that you place using selfridges.com.
• SELFRIDGES+ only covers outbound delivery of online orders, it does not cover returns. For details of our returns policy for online orders, please refer here.
• Please note that different terms (including different delivery options) will apply to the SELFRIDGES+ subscription service depending on whether you buy the "UK & EU" SELFRIDGES+ subscription service, or the "Global" SELFRIDGES+ subscription service (please see below for further details); however, no matter which type of SELFRIDGES+ subscription service you buy, these terms and conditions will apply.
• In order to subscribe to SELFRIDGES+, you will need a registered Selfridges online account. You can sign up for this here.
• The start date of your SELFRIDGES+ subscription will be the date on which you purchased it, after which, it will expire 12 months after this date. SELFRIDGES+ does not automatically renew, meaning that once it has expired, should you wish to continue using SELFRIDGES+, you will need to purchase another subscription.
• Your SELFRIDGES+ subscription is non-exchangeable and non-transferrable. It is not possible to upgrade or exchange one type of SELFRIDGES+ subscription service for another e.g. you cannot change from a "UK & EU" SELFRIDGES+ subscription to a "Global" SELFRIDGES+ subscription, nor can you change from a "Global" SELFRIDGES+ subscription to a "UK & EU" one.
• You will be able to cancel your SELFRIDGES+ subscription up to 30 days from the date of purchase, but this is subject to you not having used the service and no eligible deliveries having been made within this 30 day period. If you have used your SELFRIDGES+ subscription within this 30 day period, you will not be eligible to cancel it or receive a refund. Equally, if the time since you purchased your SELFRIDGES+ subscription has exceeded this 30 day period, then you will not be eligible to cancel it or receive a refund. You can only cancel your SELFRIDGES+ subscription by calling Selfridges' Customer Services Team on 0800 123 400 (if calling within the UK) or +44 113 369 8040 (if calling from outside the UK). Please note that cancellation of a SELFRIDGES+ subscription cannot be performed online or via email.
• Please note that SELFRIDGES+ may not apply to certain brands or products, such as The Real Flower Company, Philippa Craddock Flowers, Spicers (Selfridges Hampers), Tumi, Astley Clarke, Bang & Olufsen and certain technology products. Please note that the list of brands and/or products which are excluded from SELFRIDGES+ subscription service may be subject to change. At the checkout process, you will be notified if the relevant brand or product is excluded from the SELFRIDGES+ subscription service.
• SELFRIDGES+ is for personal use only and is not available for business, re-sale or wholesale purposes.
• SELFRIDGES+ cannot be bought as a gift for another person. It can only be used by the person who has purchased a SELFRIDGES+ subscription. However, you can use your SELFRIDGES+ subscription to deliver items that you have purchased from selfridges.com to your friends and family.
• During our following sale and promotional periods: Summer Sale; Christmas Comes Early; Christmas Sale; and Designer Previews; SELFRIDGES+ may be limited to our "Standard Delivery" option only. You will be notified of such when you checkout online. Even then, given how busy these periods can be, you may experience a delay to our standard delivery timeframes. If this is the case, we will update you; however, Selfridges will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver your order within the estimated timescales, nor shall we be able to accept any cancellation or offer any refund of your SELFRIDGES+ subscription. Please note that the dates of these sale and promotional periods changes each year, so please check selfridges.com for these details.
• We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, amend or remove any part of these terms and conditions from time to time and it is your responsibility to check them for changes or updates. In addition to these terms and conditions, the selfridges.com terms and conditions shall apply to all your online orders, and these can be found here.
• It is your responsibility to ensure your use of SELFRIDGES+ is in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by you will result in the termination of your subscription, for which, no refund will be given. Selfridges, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or refuse any request to subscribe to SELFRIDGES+.
• By purchasing a SELFRIDGES+ subscription, you accept these terms and conditions, and you also accept that Selfridges will hold your data for performance analysis of SELFRIDGES+. Further, you accept that we may contact you to provide you with recommendations and information about SELFRIDGES+ exclusive events and offers.
2. UK and EU-only deliveries
• Please see here for details of how much a SELFRIDGES+ subscription for UK and EU deliveries ("SELFRIDGES+ UK & EU") costs.
• Selfridges reserves the right to change the price of a SELFRIDGES+ UK& EU subscription at any point, details of which shall be provided here. Please note that any changes to this price will not affect any current SELFRIDGES+ UK & EU subscription that you already have; however, once that has expired, should you wish to purchase a new subscription then the new pricing will apply.
UK EU destinations
• SELFRIDGES+ UK & EU covers deliveries to the following destinations:
- England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland, as well as the Scottish Highlands, Western Isles, Shetland Islands, Orkney Islands, Isle of White and the Isle of Man. Please note that this does not include The Republic of Ireland, Guernsey or Jersey.
EU Destinations (not including UK):
- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK Guernsey and Jersey.
Unfortunately, we do not currently deliver to British Forces Post Office addresses.
Delivery options included
• If you are using your SELFRIDGES+ UK & EU subscription to deliver to a UK destination (as described above), then the following delivery options will be available to you:
- Standard Delivery
- Nominated Delivery; and
- Timed Delivery
• If you are using your SELFRIDGES+ UK & EU subscription to deliver to an EU destination (as described above), then the following delivery option is available to you:
- Standard Delivery
For full details on what each of the above delivery options include and their timescales, please see here.
Delivery of one order to multiple addresses
• It is possible for you to use your SELFRIDGES+ UK & EU subscription to deliver different items within one order to multiple UK destinations. Please note that this is only available where all the items in your order are being delivered to UK destinations. Please follow the instructions as you place your order on selfridges.com to arrange this.
• It is not possible for you to use your SELFRIDGES+ UK & EU subscription to deliver different items within one order to multiple EU destinations (this includes an order which may contain items that you wish to delivery to a UK and an EU destination). In order to deliver different items within the same order to different EU destinations, you will need to place different orders for each item.