- Your London Florist Soft Pink Orchid plant
- Displayed in a 100% ceramic pot
- Arrangement size: height 65cm, width 20cm
- Vase size: height 13cm, width 15cm
- Exclusive to Selfridges
- Light: They need a lot of light, but not direct light.
- Watering: Orchids need to be watered every 10 days. When it comes to watering orchids, the most common mistake is overwatering them.
- To avoid overwatering, water your orchid based on how wet the soil feels. Gently push a few fingers into the soil and then remove them. If you feel moisture on them, you do notneed to water your orchid. If you do not feel moisture, it needs a soak.
- Misting: If you live in a dry climate or have an air conditioned home, you may need to give your orchid a mist on a daily basis.