QX35 Motro with QuietForce Technology
Harnessing the power of Theragun quality treatment in an agile device was a feat only made possible with QuietForce Technology.
We adapted our patented Theragun Triangle ergonomic design to the mini's unique shape.
3 Scientifically Speeds
When it comes to speed, faster isn't always better. Mini lets you choose between 1750, 2100 and 2400 percussions per minute.
Mini offers one of our biggest laps in battery life, with an internal lithium-ion battery with 150 minutes of continuous use.
- Power supply: Adapter
- Battery: 12V Internal Lithium-ion Battery
- Size (packaged): 20.30cm x 17.80cm x 10.80cm
- Size (unpackaged): 15.2 cm x 13.5 cm x 7.7 cm
- Weight (packaged): 1.8 kg
- Weight (unpackaged): 650g
- What's in the box: Theragun Mini Percussive Therapy Device, Soft Case, 1 Attachments Standard Ball, Power adapter
- Additional Features: Customizable Speed Range