LISTEN DOWN DEEP
Fills an entire room with thick layers of deep, bottomless sound that let you hear and feel every chord, kick, splash and roll. You won’t just hear the difference our wireless subwoofer makes—you’ll feel it in your bones.
- AMPLIFIER Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture.
- SPEAKERS Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face for deeper, richer sound and zero cabinet buzz or rattle.
- DUAL ACOUSTIC PORTS Carefully tuned to enhance the SUB performance.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE Plays down to 25 Hz.
- ALL DIGITAL SOUND All filter settings, active equalization, and time alignment are done digitally through state-of-the-art DSP (Digital Signal Processing) circuitry for zero-loss audio quality and energy.
- AUTOMATIC EQUALIZATION The system automatically adjusts audio settings to perfectly balance your SUB and the paired Sonos component to ensure amazing sound quality.
- ETHERNET PORT A single Ethernet port that can connect the SUB to a wired home network.
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY SonosNet, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network
- POWER SUPPLY AC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
- SIDE PANEL BUTTON Join Household
- SIDE PANEL LEDS Indicate SUB status
- DIMENSIONS (H X D X W) 15.8 x 6.2 x 15in. (402 x 158 x 380mm)
- WEIGHT 36.3 lbs (16kgs) PRODUCT FINISH Premium Black Gloss
- PACKAGE CONTENTS Sonos SUB, AC Power Cord, Warranty and Regulatory Booklet, and Quick-Start Guide.
- MULTIPLE ORIENTATIONS Stand upright or lay flat for flexible placement.
- RUBBER AND FELT FEET Built-in rubber feet; optional felt feet included.
- SUPPORTED DEVICES SUB WORKS WITH all Sonos amplified components: CONNECT:AMP/ZP120/ZP100; PLAY:5/ZonePlayer S:5; PLAY:3; PLAYBAR. Does not work with the non-amplified Sonos CONNECT/ZP90/ZP80.