Pure, aesthetic design to merge contrast
Smooth line with sporty character, wildness with nobility
Jatoba wood (FSC), steel, leather, hidden wires and powerfull engine. Spartan exclusivity.
The bike is built by masters of craft, every single bike is supervised by the AVIONIS creators. Some parts are crafted by them personally.
Approx 120-150 bikes per year only. Every bike has unique serial number.
Engine 4000 WATT
25 km/h with pedal assist in a street mode
58 km/h offroad mode (can be used outside of public roads, at your own risk)
Samsung Lithium-Ion 27,6 Ah (1380 Wh)
2,5 - 3 H charging time
Range up to 60-120 km in street mode
designed so that in most of the cases every part is easy to be replaced by the owner. Commonly available components allows to service the bike number of years
immobiliser, USB charger, brake energy recuperation
Please note: There is a 10-week lead time for production
Electric vehicles are for use on private property only with the permission of owner, use on highways/ roads/ pavements is currently prohibited in the UK. With speeds capable of 25km/h we advise anyone operating an e-vehicle to wear appropriate protective equipment and that children must be supervised at all times when operating any e-vehicle.
- Power supply - Samsung Lithium-Ion 27,6 Ah (1380 Wh)
- Plug type 58.8V 5A with 3-pin safety connection plug
- Wireless charging? No
- Water rating - IP64
- Battery - Samsung Lithium-Ion 27,6 Ah (1380 Wh)
- Smart features - immobiliser, USB charger
- Size (packaged) - 210cm Lengh x 80cm Width x 110cm Height
- Size (unpackaged) - 215cm Lengh x 78cm Width x 95cm Height
- Weight (packaged) - 80 kg
- Weight (unpackaged) - 56 kg
- What's in the box - Manual, Charger
- Additional Features? 25 km/h with pedal assist in a street mode, 58 km/h offroad mode (can be used outside of public roads, at your own risk)