Quality that thrills
What sets the Z fc apart is the 20.9MP DX CMOS sensor paired with the EXPEED 6 engine and the light-gathering advantages of the wider Z mount. Together, they give you clean, professional looking videos and stills, even in low light.
It all starts with the Z mount
The Z fc is designed around Nikon’s revolutionary Z mount, the widest lens mount of any comparable camera system. A wider mount means more light, and more light means more of everything good—sharpness, contrast, accurate focus, low-light performance and image quality.
Freedom to compose
Take a moment and appreciate the world around you from fresh perspectives. The Z fc employs a 3.0-in Vari-angle monitor—the first in a Z series camera. Effortlessly shoot vertical shots from low angles.
Get your shot, Whatever the light
ISO sensitivity goes all the way up to ISO 51,200 (expandable to ISO 204,800) with superb sharpness, detail and clarity. Create after hours and in less-than-ideal lighting.
- Effective Pixels: 20.9 megapixels
- Sensor Size: 15.7mm x 23.5mm
- Image Sensor Format: DX
- Storage Media: SD (Secure Digital) and UHS-I compliant SDHC and SDXC memory cards
- ISO Sensitivity: ISO 100 - 51,200 in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV. Can also be set to approx. 1 or 2 EV (ISO 204,800 equivalent)
- Movie: 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 @ 30/ 25/ 24 fps, FHD 1920 x 1080 @ 120/ 100/ 60/ 50/ 30/ 25/ 24 fps
- Monitor Size: 3” diagonal
- Monitor Type: Vari-angle TFT
- Battery: One EN-EL25 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Approx. Dimensions: 134.5 x 93.5 x 43.5 mm
- Approx. Weight: 390g