- The Nikon D5600 allows you to stay connected with SnapBridge, share you DSLR quality images quickly by connecting it with your smartphone using low energy Bluetooth to then save and share to your phone.
- Flip, tilt, and rotate the D5600 large 3.2” vari-angle touchscreen so whatever angle you and your camera are at, you can clearly see exactly what you are shooting.
- With the D5600’s AF system you can catch super sharp imagery whatever scenario you are capturing, if its long distance images of fast-paced action, the 39 focus points will ensure that you get the best quality focused images.
- The Nikon D5600 has a 24.2 megapixel DX-format image sensor, that is able to capture fine detail, sharp textures and able to render images in high level of detail.
- ISO range of 100-25600 and expansion ISO6400 so even at night time and low-light conditions the D5600 can capture great detail and with the EXPEED 4 image-processing engine, noise-reduction at high ISO shots make for some great looking images.
- Record Full HD video clips, smooth and in fine detail with frames up to 50/60p. Even when there is a lot of movement being recorded, the Continuous Live View autofocus keeps the subjects sharp and crisp. Also with the ability to take Time-Lapse Movies and when you’re finished recording, share it via SnapBridge with your smartphone.
Specifications● Type: Single-lens reflex digital camera
● Image sensor: 24MP, DX, CMOS, 23.5 x 15.6 mm, Nikon F Mount
● Image size (pixels): (L) 6000 x 4000, (M) 4496 x 3000, (S) 2992 x 2000
● Storage file formats: NEF (RAW), JPEG, NEF (RAW)+JPEG
● Storage media: SD, SDHC, SDXC
● Card slot: 1 Secure Digital (SD) card
● Viewfinder: 0.82x magnification Eye-level pentamirror single-lens reflex viewfinder
● Lens aperture: Instant return, electronically controlled
● Shutter type: Electronically-controlled vertical-travel focal-plane shutter, 1/4000 to 30 s
● Release mode: single frame, continuous low speed, continuous high speed, quiet shutter-release, Self-timer
● Exposure metering: TTL exposure metering using 2016-pixel RGB sensor
● Exposure compensation: between–5 to +5EV, in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV
● ISO sensitivity: ISO 100 to 25600, in steps of 1/3 EV
● Autofocus: Nikon Multi-CAM 4800DX autofocus sensor, 39 focus points
● Detection range: –1 to +19 EV (ISO 100, 20 °C/68 °F)
● Movie - frame size (pixels) and frame rate: 1920 x 1080 and 1920 x 720; 60p/50p/30p/25p/24p
● Movie - file format: MOV
● Movie - video compression: H.264/MPEG-4 Advanced Video Coding
● Movie - audio recording format: Linear PCM
● Movie - ISO sensitivity: ISO 100 to 25600
● Other options: Time-lapse movies
● Monitor: 8.1 cm (3.2–in.) diagonal; TFT vari-angle LCD touch screen with 170 ° viewing angle, approx. 100% frame coverage, brightness adjustment, and eye-sensor controlled on/off; Approx. 1037k-dot (720 x 480 x 3 = 1,036,800 dots)
● Interface: Hi-Speed USB Micro, Type C HDMI connector, 3.5mm audio jack
● Connections: IEEE 802.11b/g, NFC, Bluetooth v4.1
● Battery: One EN-EL14a rechargeable Li-ion battery
● Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 124 x 97 x 70 mm
● Weight: Approx. 465 g , with battery and memory card