Optimised for Series S
Games built with the Xbox Series S development kit showcase significantly reduced load times and stunning visuals at up to 120 FPS.
Get it Once
With Smart Delivery, you can buy a supported game once and always have the best available version for whatever console you play on.
Whether you're looking for a day one launch title, one of over a hundred favourites in the Xbox Game Pass library, or any of thousands of backward compatible classics, there is always something to play on the all-digital Xbox Series S.
All Digital, All Next Gen
Go all digital with the Xbox Series S and build a library of digital games. Your games, saves and backups are safe in the cloud. Plus, enjoy the ability to pre-order and pre-install upcoming games so you’re ready to play the moment they launch
Specifications• CPU: 8X Cores @ 3.6 GHz (3.4 GHz w/SMT) Custom Zen 2 CPU
• GPU: 4 TFLOPS, 20 CUs @1.565 GHz Custom RDNA 2 GPU
• SoC: 197.05 mm• 10GB GDDR6 128 bit-wide bus
• Performance Target: 4K @ 60fps, up to 120fps
• Storage: 512GB Custom NVME SSD (2.4GB/sec uncompressed, 4.8GB/ sec compressed)
• Expandable Storage: 1TB Expansion Card (matched internal storage sold seperately)
• Backwards Compatibility: 1000s of titles across Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Xbox generations, Xbox One accessories are backwards compatible as well.
• Resolution: 1440p, up to 120 FPS
• HDMI Features: Auto Low Latency Mode. HDMI Variable Refresh Rate. AMD FreeSync.
• Ports & Connectivity: 1x HDMI 2.1 port, USB. 3x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, Wireless. 802.11ac dual band, Ethernet. 802.3 10/100/1000