EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM lens
Combining powerful telephoto performance with high-quality images, the lightweight and compact EF-M 55-200mm f/4-5-6.3 IS STM lens is the ideal companion for travel and shooting wildlife and sports with your mirrorless camera. A manual-focus ring enables precise yet easy focusing adjustments – with closest-focusing distance of 1 meter it’s also great for powerful portraits. Stepping motor technology (STM) delivers smooth, quiet focusing when shooting video and the Image Stabilizer counter-acts your camera-shake, ideal for low-light environments or when shooting hand-held.
- AF ACTUATOR STM
- ANGLE OF VIEW: 23°20′ - 6°30′, 15°40′ - 4°20′, 27°50′ - 7°50′
- MAGNIFICATION WITH EXTENSION TUBE EF25 II: Not Compatible
- MAGNIFICATION WITH EXTENSION TUBE EF12 II: Not Compatible
- MINIMUM APERTURE: 22-32
- LENS CONSTRUCTION (ELEMENTS/GROUPS): 17/11
- DISTANCE INFORMATION: Yes
- MAGNIFICATION: 0.21 (at 200mm)
- LENS MOUNT EF-M lenses
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 260 g
- MAXIMUM DIAMETER X LENGTH (MM): 60.9 x 86.5
- FILTER DIAMETER (MM): 52"