Canon 14x32 image stabilised binoculars
"Powerful, rock-steady 14x binoculars
These high quality 14x binoculars feature Canon precision optics and a Powered Image Stabilizer for super-steady and detailed handheld views and accurate identification of smaller birds and distant wildlife at high magnification.
Get 14x closer
View smaller objects with intense detail using these superb quality 14x magnification image stabilised binoculars. Ideal for rock-steady views of nature and distant subjects.
Powered Image Stabilizer
Enjoy super steady handheld tracking and viewing with the Standard and Powered Image Stabilizer (IS), which steadies and clarifies the view at high magnification.
Precision Canon optics
See in high definition with accurate colours for easy subject identification thanks to Canon's Porro II prism optics with field flattener lens elements and Super Spectra coating.
- Canon 14x32 image stabilised binoculars
- "Binocular type - Prism
- Magnification - 14x
- Objective lens effective diameter - 32mm
- Filter Size - -
- Real Field of View - 4.3°
- Apparent Field of View - 55.5 1
- Field of View at 1000m - 75m
- Objective lens construction - 7 elements in 6 groups
- Eyepiece lens construction - 5 elements in 4 groups
- UD lens - -
- Doublet Field Flattener - Yes
- Exit Pupil diameter - 2.3mm
- Eye relief - 14.5mm
- Prism type - Porro II prism
- Lens coating - Super Spectra coating
- Focusing system - Object lens movement
- Focusing method - Manual focus
- Dioptric correction method - Dioptric correction ring
- Dioptric correction range - +/- 3.0m-1 (dioptre)
- Closest Focusing Distance - 2m
- Image Stabilizer system - Lens shift
- Correction angle - +/- 1.0°
- Shake detection system - 1 Gyro sensor (2-axis)
- Image Stabilizer activation - 2 push button switches
- Power Source - 2 x AA size batteries
- Battery life - +23°C: approx 10 hours -10°C: approx 1 hour (using alkaline batteries) 2
- Battery Level Indicator - Yes (LED)"