World's First Multi-DAC DAP
The A&futura SE200 is the world's first Multi DAC player. The SE200 features the latest audiophile DACs from ESS, the ES9068AS in a Dual DAC configuration. We then added a single AK4499EQ, AKM's flagship DAC that is used in our flagship SP2000. Combining the three DACs, we have produced the world's first multi-DAC DAP.
Independent AMP Sections Designed to Match DAC Characteristics
The SE200 was not designed with one AMP circuit, but multiple, different AMP designs to optimize the different characteristics of the AKM and ESS DACs that are used in the player.
By separating the signals for each channel of Balanced and Unbalanced, we designed independent circuits that do not interfere with each other to provide the best sound possible.
A premium player line evolved
Every time we create a new Astell&Kern product, we push ourselves to create an even better version than before. The SE200 builds upon the specs that made the SE100 a popular premium product, while offering new features not found in previous players.
Playback information reflected in light
The SE200 features a volume wheel LED that displays a variety of music playback information including volume range, bit-rate of track currently playing and the current DAC that is being used for playback of music.
- Model: SE200
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Display:5.0inch (720 x 1,280) Touch display
- Supported Audio Formats: WAV, FLAC, WMA, MP3, OGG, APE, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF, MQA
- MQA playback Services(Tidal Masters), Local files, External USB, MQA-CD(ripped)
- Sample rate: PCM : 8kHz ~ 384kHz (8/16/24/32bits per Sample) / DSD Native: DSD64(1bit 2.8MHz), Stereo / DSD128(1bit 5.6MHz), Stereo / DSD256(1bit 11.2MHz), Stereo
- Output Level: Unbalanced: AKM 3.0Vrms / ESS 2.0Vrms (Condition No Load), Balanced: AKM 6.0Vrms / ESS 4.0Vrms (Condition No Load)
- CPU: Octa-Core
- DAC: Multi DAC: AKM AK4499EQ x1 (Single DAC) / ESS ES9068AS x2 (Dual DAC)
- Bit Support: Support up to 32bit / 384kHz Bit-to-Bit Playback
- USB: USB Type-C input (for PC & MAC)
- DAC: Unbalanced Out (3.5mm) x2 / Balanced Out (2.5mm, only 4-pole supported) x2
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Power: V4.2 (A2DP, AVRCP, Qualcomm® aptXTM HD)
- Dimensions: 76.9 x 132.2 x 15.8 mm
- Weight: 274 g