- Sony WF1000XM4 wireless headphones
- Evolved Digital Noise Cancelling with Integrated Processor V1
- Sound quality with High-Resolution Audio Wireless
- Smart listening and clear call quality
- Ergonomic surface design for stable fit
- Water resistant and long battery life for everyday use
- Driver Unit: 6 mm
- DSEE Extreme: Yes
- Frequency Response (BLUETOOTH® COMMUNICATION): 20Hz - 20,000Hz(44.1kHz sampling) / 20Hz - 40,000Hz(LDAC 96kHz sampling
SpecificationsIndustry-leading noise cancellation – now even better
The new Integrated Processor V1, specially developed by Sony, cancels more noise than ever, a new driver unit with more performance, noise sensing microphones, and innovative Noise Isolation Earbud Tips with a more stable fit.
Integrated Processor V1
Specially developed by Sony, our new Integrated Processor V1 takes the noise cancelling performance of our acclaimed QN1e chip and goes even further. Improved noise cancelling performance and Bluetooth ‘System on Chip’ technology delivers the industry’s highest level of noise cancelling yet uses less power.
High performance dual noise sensor microphones
Two noise sensing microphones per ear – one feed-forward and one feed-back – on the surface of the headphones catch more of the ambient sounds of your surroundings, whether it is in-flight noise, city traffic or office chatter.
New 6mm driver unit
A newly designed 6mm driver unit, featuring a 20% increase in magnet volume, gives you improved performance in low frequencies.
Water resistant for everyday use
With an IPX4 water resistance rating, splashes and sweat won’t stop these headphones – so you can keep on moving to the music.