For every PANGAIA product sold through Selfridges during the Corner Shop takeover, PANGAIA and Selfridges will each donate 1% of sales (retail price less VAT) to two environmental funds.
PANGAIA will donate 1% of sales to the Bee The Change powered by Milkywire*, who are working to protect and preserve vulnerable and endangered bee species around the world.
Selfridges will donate 1% of sales to the Woodland Trust*, who are concerned with the creation, protection, and restoration of native woodland heritage.
* Milkywire, a charitable foundation registered in Sweden under number: 802526-9328 and Woodland Trust, a charitable foundation registered in England and Wales
- PANGAIA recycled and organic cotton-blend shorts
- 50% recycled cotton, 50% organic cotton
- Slips on
- Relaxed-fit, high-rise, straight leg, elasticated drawstring waistband, two welt pockets at front, text print at front, brand print at back, partially lined
- Machine wash cold
- Made in Portugal
- This style runs large. For those who are in between sizes, we suggest you go one size down
- Size small: rise 12in / 31cm, inside leg 10in / 26cm, leg opening 20in / 51cm
- Model is 5ft 11in/1.80m and wears a size small
- Heavyweight, slight stretch