- Moyses Stevens bouquet
- Includes: 5x Red Rose, 5x Red Bouvardia, 5x Pink Lisianthus, 3x Hot Pink Carnation, 3x Hot Pink Spray Rose, 3x Pink Alstroemeria, 0.5x Bunch Greenery
- Gift bag and vase for display purposes only and will be available for instore purchases or collections but not for deliveries
- Please note: All of our flowers are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality. When substitutions are made we will match as best we can to the flower choice and colour scheme.
- Additionally, as a natural product there may be slight colour variations in the flowers, some may appear in darker or light tones than presented unless specified in the stem count.
- All our roses come with the guard petals attached to safeguard them in transit. These are the outermost petals of the rose and will be the oldest part of the rose. On arrival there may be slight browning or bruising on these petals which is a natural occurrence in our roses. As the rose begins to open up over the next few days, they will fold back. If you wish, you can lightly tug on these guard petals to remove them upon delivery, some florists remove them in person or in store but we keep them on for deliveries to prevent further bruising to the core of the rose.
- Care Instructions
- Choose an appropriate place away from direct sunlight for your flowers and find a suitable vase
- Make sure to use a clean container or better yet, wash it before use
- Fill the vase with fresh water until it is two-thirds full
- Remove your flowers from the pack. The gel bubbles in the aqua pack are harmless and best disposed of with garden waste
- Remove any flower heads or foliage that fall below the waterline
- Cut stems at an angle before placing them into the water - make sure all the stems are submerged
- Check your flowers on a daily basis. Replenish the water, re-cut the stems and clean the vase every two or three days
- Follow these simple instructions to enhance the longevity of your flowers
Booking your complimentary virtual appointment
Looking for a gift that’s sure to brighten their day? We’ve teamed up with Moyses Stevens, the Royal Warrant holding florist, to offer you one-to-one advice on creating the most beautiful of bouquets for them. Learn how to design and make bespoke arrangements and unique floral gifts with the help of the brand’s senior specialists. Book your 30-minute appointment here.