A modern icon
A refined square frame with a distinctive keyhole bridge, Bose Frames Tenor are for those who choose style over fashion. Because as we all know, style is forever.
Nothing in or on your ears
That’s the difference, a revolutionary Bose Open Ear Audio™ design that frees you from headphones so you can hear and interact with the world around you, all while discreetly listening to music.
Luxury in the details
High-gloss Black. Stainless-steel hinges. Polarized lenses that won’t easily scratch or shatter. Bose sunglasses are crafted from ultramodern materials to both look and feel luxurious. Because that’s how you should look and feel when you wear them.
It starts with the fit, fully refined from the original Bose sunglasses to match a wide range of face shapes. It continues with the lightweight, smooth-as-silk nylon frame, both lushly comfortable and decidedly durable.
Tap, touch, swipe controls.
With seamless capacitive touch and an integrated motion sensor. Slide your finger along the right temple to adjust the volume. Double-tap to access your phone’s voice assistant. And when you’re done, take them off and place them upside down. They’ll sense the movement and turn off.
SpecificationsBose audio performance sunglasses
• Frames: TR-90 nylon with IPX2 water-resistant rating
• Lenses: Shatter and scratch-resistant premium plastic
• Controls: Volume, voice assistant touch control; motion-sensor power off, VPA (Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa) button control, Bose Music app, Siri control
• Microphone: 2 total beam-forming microphones
• Bluetooth: V5.1 (9m range)
• Battery: Up to 5.5 hours (charge time up to 1 hour)
• Dimensions: 55 mm x 18 mm x 136 mm
• Weight: 49.89 g
• Boxed Content: Bose Frames Tenor, Polarised lenses, carry case, charging cable, cleaning cloth